SIE's dossier picture
|Appears in||Alpha Protocol|
|Age||Early 40s (?)|
|Affiliations||Former Stasi agent|
|Status||Active duty or Executed (players choice)|
|Portrayed by||Mary Elizabeth McGlynn|
SIE is a mysterious mercenary character in the game Alpha Protocol. Little is known about her except the fact that she was a former Stasi agent, taking part in numerous conflicts. SIE was recruited into the East German Intelligence at a young age to be trained as an elite agent. She is the leader of the VCI faction and a handler option in the Moscow and Rome hubs, and in the final mission as well.
- "If you want me to be quiet I am afraid you will have to choke me - after you tie me up."
- — SIE to Michael Thorton
Not much is known of the operative "SIE" other than her status as an ex-Stasi agent, and a long list of conflicts in which she has been spotted... Usually partaking in the action. Records indicate she was recruited into East German Intelligence at a young age and trained to be an elite agent. She has thirty confirmed kills.
SIE's career had barely begun by the time the Stasi was expelled—records indicated that SIE became a freelancer shortly afterward: the closest the CIA has gotten to acquiring more intelligence was in 1990, after she offered information on Stasi officials for a reported price of $5 million. The Director of the German branch of the CIA was asked to bring her into custody by the head of German Intelligence as a personal favor, but during the attempted apprehension, SIE killed two junior operatives, six German police officers, and wounded ten others.
SIE regularly works for the Egyptian Arms Consortium, the Russian Mafia, Burmese drug lords, the North Korean government, and the Veteran Combat Initiative—data indicates she is currently under contract with the VCI for an undisclosed operation in Moscow.
SIE has a fierce pragmatism, switching between ally and enemy quite quickly when the situation demands it. She doesn't hold grudges, and sees everyone as tools to reaching her objective... Her paycheck. It is possible that when a mission is complete and she's been paid, that she might change sides completely if given the right incentive.
SIE bears no love for Conrad Marburg, despite the fact she works for the VCI. Something that angers one will make the other well-disposed to the person responsible.
Interactions with Mike ThortonEdit
- She is a possible romance option. Be sure to talk Aggressive to her.
- She likes if you disrupt Marburg's plan, or if Marburg (whom she dislikes) is upset with you, she is also pleased if you kill him before you met resulting on +2 right in the beginning of the conversation.
- It is possible to attack SIE during the mission where you first meet her, even if you worked with her. Doing so will actually net you +1 approval if you use an aggressive stance after the fight, or -1 if you use a professional stance, although you can get that +1 or -1, without fighting her, just respond to her e-mail right after the Investigate Weapon Shipments mission.
- Your reputation with SIE can go all the way to trusted during the first interaction with her if you are constantly aggressive and have disrupted Marburg's plan (+9 is the highest you can get in the first interaction, to get that high you must use aggressive most of the time, you must have Marburg killed in Rome and you must kill Dmitri as well).
- Killing Dmitri in Investigate Weapon Shipments gain +2 approval with her.
- You need at least a +6 to romance her in the last mission.
- You can kill SIE if you chose her as your handler during the Assault on Brayko's Mansion. She will be captured and tortured, if you choose to go after her instead of the Halbech data, she will be tied up in a chair with cuts on her face. You can choose to kill her, leave her there or free her. You can recover the data and save her if you play as a Veteran.
1. Hack computer in Investigate Weapon Shipments
2. Hack computer in Intercept Surkov at US Embassy
3. Hack computer in Prevent Surkov's Escape
- If you successfully romance SIE, she undresses and reveals a red thong matching her bra seen under her revealing shirt.
- She is the most overtly flirtatious, suggestive, sexualized character in the game.
- It is possible to play through the game and never meet her face to face.
* Sie's name translates to "She" in German
A mission listed in italics means that msision does not to be completed to complete a playthrough. The words (Determinant) mean this character only may appear in that mission.
- Intercept Surkov at US Embassy (Determinant; voice/handler)
- Assault Brayko's Mansion (Determinant; can be killed)
- Infiltrate Alpha Protocol (Determinant)
| Greybox Michael Thorton, Yancy Westridge, Mina Tang, Sean Darcy, Alan Parker, Henry Leland|
|Greybox Factions Alpha Protocol, U.S. Military Alpha Protocol, Halbech Corporation|
|Saudi Arabia Omar Nasri, Ali Shaheed, Scarlet Lake|
|Saudi Arabia Factions Al-Samad|
|Rome Jibril Al-Bara, Gelateria Nico Proprietor, Conrad Marburg, Madison Saint James|
|Rome Factions CIA, Deus Vult|
|Moscow Grigori Pazinhov, Sis, SIE, Albatross, Sergei Surkov, Championchik, Konstantin Brayko|
|Moscow Factions Russian Mafia, G22, VCI, Surkov's Guards|
|Taipei Steven Heck, Hong Shi, Omen Deng, Ronald Sung|
|Taipei Factions NSB, White Oak Mountain Triad, Chinese Secret Police|