Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Intercept NSA Intelligence is a mission in the Rome hub.
Go to the Gelato shop and talk your way into the server room. Michael will be speaking to the Gelateria Nico Proprietor.
Objectives and walkthroughEdit
Once you enter the gelato shop Mina will contact you. The first two dialog nodes do not effect the outcome of the mission, however, once you start interacting with the shop owner your choices do matter. Getting a total of 3 suspicion points or selecting "Execute" will end the mission with a scripted shootout. Staying below 3 suspicion points will end the mission peacefully with your cover intact. Here is a Video Walkthrough of the mission...
- Impatient (third Aggressive node) +1 suspicion
- Mocking (third Suave node) +1 suspicion
- Wait (third Professional node) 0 suspicion
- Threaten (fourth Aggressive node) +2 suspicion
- Virus (fourth Suave node) +2 suspicion
- Passphrase (fourth Professional node) 0 suspicion, leads to computer
- Warning (fifth Aggressive node, if "Passphrase" not chosen) +1 suspicion
- Dismissive (fifth Suave node, if "Passphrase" not chosen) +1 suspicion
- Honest (fifth Professional node, if "Passphrase" not chosen) -1 suspicion
- Brush off (Aggressive node in server room) +1 suspicion
- Bluff (Suave node in server room) +1 suspicion
- Upgrade (Professional node in server room) 0 suspicion
After the mission back at the safehouse you will start to receive emails with dossier information from the tap you put in place.
Choices and consequencesEdit
Consequences of previous missionsEdit
Consequences in following missionsEdit
If you don't kill him you get a free cone to go.
If you chose the Veteran background, he will appear in a flash instead of Mina at the beginning of the game