Contact Surkov at Moscow Office is one of the missions in the Moscow hub.
After rescuing Sergei Surkov at the U.S. Embassy, he offers to meet with you and provide additional information.
Objectives and walkthroughEdit
Surkov suggests that a Russian mobster, Konstantin Brayko, may be the man dealing with Halbech. You will also encounter Championchik, a former Olympic gold medalist in boxing, who is serving as Surkov's bodyguard.
- Halbech (first Aggressive node)
- Proposal (first Suave node) Surkov -1
- Information (first Professional node)
- PDA (first Miscellaneous node) lead to fourth node
- Angry (second Aggressive node) Konstantin Brayko dossier
- Casual (second Suave node) Konstantin Brayko dossier
- Criminal (second Professional node) Konstantin Brayko dossier
- PDA (second Miscellaneous node) lead to fourth node
- Location? (third Aggressive node)
- Dealing? (third Suave node) Surkov -1
- Information? (third Professional node)
- Leave (third Miscellaneous node) end of conversation
- No deal (fourth Aggressive node) Surkov -1 Championchik dossier
- Agreeable (fourth Suave node) Championchik dossier
- Deal (fourth Professional node) Surkov +1 Championchik dossier
- PDA (fourth Miscellaneous node) end of conversation
Cutscene with Henry Leland:
- Angry (first Aggressive node)
- Dismissive (first Suave node) Leland +2
- Regretful (first Professional node)
- Fuck off (second Aggressive node)
- Bluff (second Suave node) Leland +1
- Reveal help (second Professional node)
- Sis. (third Aggressive node) Leland +1
- Sis? (third Suave node) Leland +2
- What? (third Professional node) Leland +1
Choices and consequencesEdit
- Suave choices in your conversation will lead to -1 effects.
Consequences of previous missionsEdit
- If Surkov's health fell below 50% during the Embassy mission, he will be 'unhappy', and the dialogue with him will change.
Consequences in following missionsEdit
- If you piss off Surkov in this mission (you can get him down -3 through Suave dialogue), and you learn the truth from Brayko, you can have Brayko kill both Championchik and Surkov during the Prevent Surkov's Escape bonus mission. If Surkov has a neutral or positive opinion, you will have to fight Championchik (but may still get Brayko to kill Surkov on the helipad).
- Surkov will describe your outfit to you during the dialogue, although you will earn no bonus points towards/against them depending on what you choose to wear.
- If you wear the Utility outfit, he will comment about the amount of pockets you have on your armor and call you a cable man.
- If you wear the stealth outfit, he will ask if you are going to sneak out of here when his back is turned.
- If you come in casual clothes, he likes the fact you are out of your armor.
- If you have the armour outfit, he will ask if you are cautios of an attack while you are talking to him.