Contact Steven Heck is one of the missions in the Taipei hub.
|Steven Heck Dossier||Anonymous||$9,000||Dossier information on Steven Heck. Purchasing this intel will expand your dossier on the self-proclaimed super-agent Steven Heck.|
Objectives and WalkthroughEdit
- Helpful (first Aggressive node) Steven +2
- Hesitant (first Suave node)
- Businesslike (first Professional node)
- Admiring (second Aggressive node) Steven +2 (if "Contact Steven Heck" was not your first mission in Taipei otherwise it will grant you +2 and then -2)
- Joking (second Suave node) Steven -1 (if "Contact Steven Heck" was not your first mission in Taipei)
- Professional (second Professional node) Steven -1 (if "Contact Steven Heck" was not your first mission in Taipei)
- Aggressive (third Aggressive node)
- Lying (third Suave node)
- Honest (third Professional node) Steven -1
- Threaten (fourth Aggressive node) Steven -1
- Lying (fourth Suave node) Steven +1
- Faking (fourth Professional node)
- Impatient (fifth Aggressive node) Steven -1
- Play Along (fifth Suave node) Steven +1
- Unsure (fifth Professional node)
- Threatening (sixth Aggressive node) Steven -1
- Enemies (sixth Suave node)
- Straightforward (sixth Professional node)
- Aggressive (seventh Aggressive node)
- Flippant (seventh Suave node)
- Professional (seventh Professional node)
It's not that hard to get more reputation with Steven, but it's advised to just meet him first, since this will also expand the items available in your warehouse. At the end of the conversation you will get one of three perks based on your dialog choices and some dossier info on NSB.
Choices and ConsequencesEdit
Consequences of Previous MissionsEdit
If you finished Intercept Surkov at US Embassy before this one, you can mention it during the dialogue to make Steve believe you are really the secret agent.
Consequences in Following MissionsEdit
If he likes you enough he will not sell you out to other factions after the final mission in Taipei.
There is a reference to MJ12 in this conversation, as Heck tries to guess what agency you are working for. Majestic 12 is a secret organization from many pop cultures sources. For example, it was used in the video game Deus Ex.
Another agency Heck names is TVC-15, a reference to the song of the same name by David Bowie off his 1976 album Station to Station.